MachinePoint has been expanding its knowhow to South America, Africa and Asia over the last decade. Our team has experience in building plants and processes in these areas sometimes under extreme working conditions, due to the location of the raw products.
MachinePoint provides processing lines for tropical fruits such as mango, pineapple, papaya, coconut, passion fruit, and guava.
Mango processing is a fruitful business in South and Southeast Asia and also in South America, due to extensive mango production and its popularity.
MachinePoint implements customized mango processing lines which allow mango producers and manufacturers to obtain maximum yield out of the fresh mango with the lowest percentage of waste product.
The Mango can be processed into: mango concentrate, mango puree, mango nectar, mango fresh juice, fresh mango.
Mango has its particularities and needs to be harvested unripe. For processing purposes, the mango should be left to ripen once harvested. Peel can be up to 25% of fresh fruit depending on the mango size. Different processing technologies will be used depending on the final product that wants to be obtained.
Pineapple juice has become very popular worldwide and it ranks high with orange, apple and grapefruit.
Some Asian and South American countries are big exporters of pineapple products, mainly of canned pineapple, pineapple concentrate and fresh pineapple.
MachinePoint sets up pineapple processing lines for pineapple concentrate and canned pineapple production. Both lines are normally combined as the best pineapple is used for canning and fresh distribution, and the juice becomes a byproduct of this process. Lower quality fresh pineapple is used for juice and pineapple concentrate production.
Maximizing pineapple yield is MachinePoint aim when building a process.
Tropical Fruit processing equipment: Enhancing Efficiency and Quality in the Processing Industry
- Selection and Sorting Equipment: To separate fruits by size, quality, and ripeness.
- Washers: To clean fruits before processing, removing dirt and residues.
- Peelers and Pit Removers: To remove the skin and seeds from mangoes, preparing them for the next step in the process.
- Cutters and Crushers: To cut mangoes into pieces or crush them, depending on the desired final product (concentrate, puree, nectar, juice).
- Juice Extractors: To extract mango juice, which will be used in the production of nectar or bottled juice.
- Pasteurization and Sterilization Equipment: To treat mango juice and ensure its food safety and durability.
- Packaging Equipment: To package the final products (concentrate, puree, nectar, juice) in bottles, bags, or suitable containers.
- Labeling Machines and Packaging Systems: To label products correctly and prepare them for distribution and sale.